Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue December 14, 2010
Michael Moore posts bail money for Julian Assange
On his blog post, Moore says he's offering Assange more than just money:
I am publicly offering the assistance of my website, my servers, my domain names and anything else I can do to keep WikiLeaks alive and thriving as it continues its work to expose the crimes that were concocted in secret and carried out in our name and with our tax dollars.
Moore contends that if WikiLeaks were around at the time of the 9/11 attacks they may have been prevented.
He cites this piece in the Los Angeles Times by Coleen Rowley and Bogdan Dzakovic. Rowley is a former FBI agent and Dzakovic was a special agent with the FAA.