Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue December 14, 2010
Michael Moore posts bail money for Julian Assange
On his blog post, Moore says he's offering Assange more than just money:
I am publicly offering the assistance of my website, my servers, my domain names and anything else I can do to keep WikiLeaks alive and thriving as it continues its work to expose the crimes that were concocted in secret and carried out in our name and with our tax dollars.
Moore contends that if WikiLeaks were around at the time of the 9/11 attacks they may have been prevented.
He cites this piece in the Los Angeles Times by Coleen Rowley and Bogdan Dzakovic. Rowley is a former FBI agent and Dzakovic was a special agent with the FAA.