Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Arts & Culture
Thu June 13, 2013
Michigan alum in the top three on 'The Voice'
Now, she's in the top three.
Chamuel was in two Ann Arbor bands, My Dear Disco and Ella Riot. She also is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
If she wins, she'll get a record deal with Universal Music Group and $100,000.
On Monday, each contestant sang two songs: one that they chose, and one that was chosen for them by the judges.
After her performances, her coach Usher said she was "the medicine for the world."
Check out these videos to see if you agree:
Chamuel sang Zedd's 'Clarity.'
She also sang Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time.'
The show's two-day finale will be on Monday, June 17 at 8 pm and Tuesday, June 18 at 9 pm.
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom