Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Arts & Culture
Thu June 13, 2013
Michigan alum in the top three on 'The Voice'
Now, she's in the top three.
Chamuel was in two Ann Arbor bands, My Dear Disco and Ella Riot. She also is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
If she wins, she'll get a record deal with Universal Music Group and $100,000.
On Monday, each contestant sang two songs: one that they chose, and one that was chosen for them by the judges.
After her performances, her coach Usher said she was "the medicine for the world."
Check out these videos to see if you agree:
Chamuel sang Zedd's 'Clarity.'
She also sang Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time.'
The show's two-day finale will be on Monday, June 17 at 8 pm and Tuesday, June 18 at 9 pm.
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom