Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Arts & Culture
Thu June 13, 2013
Michigan alum in the top three on 'The Voice'
Now, she's in the top three.
Chamuel was in two Ann Arbor bands, My Dear Disco and Ella Riot. She also is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
If she wins, she'll get a record deal with Universal Music Group and $100,000.
On Monday, each contestant sang two songs: one that they chose, and one that was chosen for them by the judges.
After her performances, her coach Usher said she was "the medicine for the world."
Check out these videos to see if you agree:
Chamuel sang Zedd's 'Clarity.'
She also sang Cyndi Lauper's 'Time After Time.'
The show's two-day finale will be on Monday, June 17 at 8 pm and Tuesday, June 18 at 9 pm.
-- Lucy Perkins, Michigan Radio Newsroom