Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "Tea Party thinking" is causing serious damage and threatens to cause much more
- Metro Detroit slammed by historic rainfall, flooding
- Michigan's infrastructure crumbling as lawmakers work to take away your vote on wolves
- How a Potawatomi tribe lost its culture and what it takes to bring it back
- Giving kids a better education matters; our future is doomed if we don't
Tue July 30, 2013
Michigan authors are making stops on the fourth annual Upper Peninsula book tour
A group of Michigan writers is headed to the Upper Peninsula where they are going to spend a couple of weeks making stops to talk about books, writing, and presumably talking a little bit about Michigan.
On the tour is Bonnie Jo Campbell, a Michigan author. Her works include the bestselling novel Once Upon a River and American Salvage, a collection of short stories. Ron Riekki, is also a Michigan author and the project director of the book tour.
They both joined us today to talk about the fourth annual Upper Peninsula book tour.
Listen to the full interview above.