Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon April 21, 2014
Michigan builder provides tips on keeping your basement dry
Now that spring is here, and the warmer temps are chasing away the last traces of the heavy snowfall, homeowners around the state are keeping wary eyes on their basements, worried about flooding.
Ronald Gay knows a thing or two about flooding and Michigan basements.
He's a builder, a former home inspector in Oakland County, and his new book is "5 Steps to a Dry Basement or Crawl Space.”
*Listen to our interview with him above.