Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Mon April 21, 2014
Michigan builder provides tips on keeping your basement dry
Now that spring is here, and the warmer temps are chasing away the last traces of the heavy snowfall, homeowners around the state are keeping wary eyes on their basements, worried about flooding.
Ronald Gay knows a thing or two about flooding and Michigan basements.
He's a builder, a former home inspector in Oakland County, and his new book is "5 Steps to a Dry Basement or Crawl Space.”
*Listen to our interview with him above.