Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Budget deficit forcing school officials to close Albion High School
- The top 10 high schools in Michigan (according to two magazines)
- You have to see this stunning video of Michigan's Northern Lights
- Are people in Ironwood really afraid of wolves? (part 2)
- The 15 Michigan schools running the biggest deficits
Tue May 1, 2012
Michigan DNR wants to resolve encroachment conflicts on public land
The Department of Natural Resources has started a program to help people resolve issues of encroachment on public land.
MDNR officials say they want to work with people who are trespassing, by having either a permanent-structure or historical-encroachment.
They say they're writing to property owners with known encroachments on public land, telling them they're eligible to resolve their cases without penalty.
Applications will be accepted through December 31.