Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Tue January 17, 2012
Michigan Governor Snyder to hold "online town hall" Thursday
Governor Rick Snyder plans to hold an "online town hall" with Michigan residents a day after giving his second State of the State address.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Residents can submit questions in advance at the state website.
They can also post questions on the governor’s Facebook wall or send a message on Twitter to the governor at @onetoughnerd using the hash tag, #AskGovSnyder.
Questions also can be submitted through Facebook and Twitter once the town hall meeting has started.
Snyder will deliver his State of the State address to lawmakers, top administration officials and others at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Capitol.
State of the State 2012