Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Tue January 17, 2012
Michigan Governor Snyder to hold "online town hall" Thursday
Governor Rick Snyder plans to hold an "online town hall" with Michigan residents a day after giving his second State of the State address.
The meeting will be held at 6 p.m. Thursday.
Residents can submit questions in advance at the state website.
They can also post questions on the governor’s Facebook wall or send a message on Twitter to the governor at @onetoughnerd using the hash tag, #AskGovSnyder.
Questions also can be submitted through Facebook and Twitter once the town hall meeting has started.
Snyder will deliver his State of the State address to lawmakers, top administration officials and others at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the Capitol.
State of the State 2012