Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Thu November 18, 2010
Michigan jobless rate continues to decline
Michigan's jobless rate continued its slow, but steady, decline in October. The state's unemployment rate in October was 12.8%. It's the first time the jobless rate was been under 13% since March 2009, according to the Associated Press. The state's jobless rate in October of 2009 was 14.4%.
The national unemployment rate for October was 9.6%.
Jobless in Michigan