Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Jobs at Michigan Radio
Wed December 11, 2013
Michigan Radio Interview Production Intern
Michigan Radio offers internships for college students and recent graduates throughout the year. Internships are specifically designed to provide training and experience for students interested in public broadcasting.
Michigan Radio currently has an open internship position in our interview production unit. Responsibilities include generating interview topics, researching possible guests, conducting pre-interviews, locating background materials for the host and producers, and arranging interview times with guests and studios. There may also be opportunities to participate in the technical set up in the studio, as well as, with field recording and man-on-the-street interviews. The internship is unpaid and a 12 hour/week commitment during normal business hours is requested.
This is a great opportunity to get hands on experience for a career as a news producer or broadcast journalist. Hard work and commitment will be expected. Interest in a career in public broadcasting is a plus.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com