Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Jobs at Michigan Radio
Mon October 13, 2014
Michigan Radio interview production internship available
Michigan Radio currently has an open internship position in our interview production unit. Responsibilities include generating interview topics, researching possible guests, conducting pre-interviews, locating background materials for the host and producers, and arranging interview times with guests and studios.
There may also be opportunities to participate in the technical setup in the studio, as well as with field recording and man-on-the-street interviews.
The internship is unpaid and a 12-hour-per-week commitment during normal business hours is requested.
This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience for a career as a news producer or broadcast journalist. Hard work and commitment will be expected. Interest in a career in public broadcasting is a plus. If interested, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com