Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Wed December 7, 2011
Michigan Radio Listener Survey
At Michigan Radio, our goal is simple - to best serve the communities and audiences that are within our coverage area, as well as those who are able to access our programming content using the many new digital tools that are now available.
With all of this abundant technology, however, we haven't lost sight of the relationship that forms between our station and you, our listener. Below is a link to a brief survey that we asking you to fill out.
It will only take 7-10 minutes of your time, and we believe the results will be very important in our ongoing efforts to better understand the needs of our audience.
The survey is focused on the types of relationships that you desire with us, and how we can best fulfill your needs. We realize this is an especially busy time of the year, but our goal is to hit the ground running in 2012, and this survey is an important piece of our planning for the coming year.
Just click the link below to take the survey, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Thanks in advance for your time and your thoughts, and best wishes for safe, happy holidays.