Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Wed December 7, 2011
Michigan Radio Listener Survey
At Michigan Radio, our goal is simple - to best serve the communities and audiences that are within our coverage area, as well as those who are able to access our programming content using the many new digital tools that are now available.
With all of this abundant technology, however, we haven't lost sight of the relationship that forms between our station and you, our listener. Below is a link to a brief survey that we asking you to fill out.
It will only take 7-10 minutes of your time, and we believe the results will be very important in our ongoing efforts to better understand the needs of our audience.
The survey is focused on the types of relationships that you desire with us, and how we can best fulfill your needs. We realize this is an especially busy time of the year, but our goal is to hit the ground running in 2012, and this survey is an important piece of our planning for the coming year.
Just click the link below to take the survey, and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Thanks in advance for your time and your thoughts, and best wishes for safe, happy holidays.