Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Mon October 28, 2013
Michigan Radio Listener Survey
As a Michigan Radio listener, we hope you appreciate the station’s news reporting, our community focus, and our ongoing efforts to improve our service. A part of that process is to survey listeners and website users like you - to hear your opinions on a wide range of issues. This input has been a valuable resource for us in our short and long-term planning.
I'm writing now to continue that process by asking for your opinion in a survey that is dedicated to better understanding economic conditions in Michigan, and how our station can better provide programming that meets your needs on this topic. We launched a similar survey last year, and this effort is a follow-up so that we can better understand our changing geographic area and its issues.
Your responses will be kept completely confidential, and we will never share your personal information with anyone. We'll only use the information you provide to enhance our service and to better inform ourselves about our listeners' opinions.
Just click the link below to participate in the survey. I hope it will be an interesting way for you to provide us with feedback about the quality of life in Michigan, and the ways in which our stations provide coverage and perspective.
Thanks in advance for your time and for your participation!