Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Arts & Culture
Mon March 18, 2013
Michigan Radio Presents "Snap Judgment" show in Ann Arbor on June 29
Michigan Radio will welcome NPR’s Snap Judgment, with host Glynn Washington, to Ann Arbor for a live performance at the Power Center on Saturday, June 29, as part of the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. Snap Judgment tells intriguing stories about extraordinary and defining events in people’s lives. The program’s raw, intimate, and musical brand of storytelling dares listeners to see a sliver of the world through another’s eye. Host Glynn Washington takes listeners on a narrative journey that highlights people from across the globe who have put everything on the line. It’s storytelling… with a beat. The program airs on Michigan Radio, Saturdays at 2 p.m.
The live Snap Judgment show is co-presented with the Ann Arbor Summer Festival, and will take place at the Power Center, 121 Fletcher St, Ann Arbor, on Saturday, June 29, at 8 p.m. Ticket prices are $25-$45. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday, April 15 at 9:00 a.m. and will be available through the Michigan League Ticket Office, in person at 911 N. University Ave., Ann Arbor; by phone at (734) 764-2538; and online at A2SF.org.
More information on this event is available here.