Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed November 6, 2013
Michigan Radio's Steve Carmody talks about votes to decriminalize marijuana
Marijuana was on the ballot on Lansing, Jackson and Ferndale, and voters in all three cities said "yes" to decriminalizing pot.
Michigan Radio’s Steve Carmody joined us today to talk about the impact of this vote.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government