Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Wed November 6, 2013
Michigan Radio's Steve Carmody talks about votes to decriminalize marijuana
Marijuana was on the ballot on Lansing, Jackson and Ferndale, and voters in all three cities said "yes" to decriminalizing pot.
Michigan Radio’s Steve Carmody joined us today to talk about the impact of this vote.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government