Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Tue November 2, 2010
Michigan Republican Party Chairman Declares a Republican Sweep
The Chairman of the state Republican Party Ron Weisner says state voters elected Republicans across the board: Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State, and the courts. "Quite frankly we're swamping them in the courts. We're able to retake the courts finally!" He also said Republicans were elected to all educational boards, as well as winning a majority of both the state House and state Senate -- and that long-time U.S. Congressman John Dingell could be defeated by his Republican challenger Rocky Razkowski, and that former U.S. Congressman Tim Walberg may take back his seat from incumbant Democratic Congressman Mark Schauer.