Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Tue June 24, 2014
The Michigan Shakespeare Festival "goes big" for 20th season
This year brings the 20th season for the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
Since its founding, the non-profit professional theater group has brought the bard to thousands of theater lovers in southeast and mid-Michigan.
The new season will run July 17 to August 17.
Janice Blixt is the artistic director of the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
“For the 20th season we decided to go big or go home, so we are going big,” Blixt said on Stateside.
You can find the full schedule and all details on their website.
*Listen to full interview above.