Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Tue June 24, 2014
The Michigan Shakespeare Festival "goes big" for 20th season
This year brings the 20th season for the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
Since its founding, the non-profit professional theater group has brought the bard to thousands of theater lovers in southeast and mid-Michigan.
The new season will run July 17 to August 17.
Janice Blixt is the artistic director of the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
“For the 20th season we decided to go big or go home, so we are going big,” Blixt said on Stateside.
You can find the full schedule and all details on their website.
*Listen to full interview above.