Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Tue June 24, 2014
The Michigan Shakespeare Festival "goes big" for 20th season
This year brings the 20th season for the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
Since its founding, the non-profit professional theater group has brought the bard to thousands of theater lovers in southeast and mid-Michigan.
The new season will run July 17 to August 17.
Janice Blixt is the artistic director of the Michigan Shakespeare Festival.
“For the 20th season we decided to go big or go home, so we are going big,” Blixt said on Stateside.
You can find the full schedule and all details on their website.
*Listen to full interview above.