Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Sat August 13, 2011
Michigan State University expects its largest class of freshman
Michigan State University will be a little more crowded this fall. The incoming freshman class at the East Lansing university will be the largest and most geographically diverse in the school's history.
That’s according to The Lansing State Journal.
MSU is expecting about 7,800 students.
The growth comes from a slight increase in the number of in-state students and much higher numbers of out-of-state and international students. Most of the international students come from China but others are from Brazil, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Nigeria and the Dominican Republic.