Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Sat August 13, 2011
Michigan State University expects its largest class of freshman
Michigan State University will be a little more crowded this fall. The incoming freshman class at the East Lansing university will be the largest and most geographically diverse in the school's history.
That’s according to The Lansing State Journal.
MSU is expecting about 7,800 students.
The growth comes from a slight increase in the number of in-state students and much higher numbers of out-of-state and international students. Most of the international students come from China but others are from Brazil, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Nigeria and the Dominican Republic.