Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Thu July 11, 2013
Michigan videographer heads to Greenland this summer to document global warming
A Midland, Michigan man is packing for quite a summer trip.
Peter Sinclair is a videographer. He and his camera will join a team of scientists and Rolling Stone writer Bill McKibbin for a trip to Greenland.
Why Greenland, you ask? Because they believe that's where global warming and the soot and pollutants we're pumping into the atmosphere are eating away at the glaciers. The team wants to do more research into this glacial melting and Peter Sinclair is going to record their efforts.
Peter Sinclair joined us today in the studio.
Listen to the full interview above.
Environment & Science