Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Host A Prairie Home Companion 40th Anniversary Listening/Viewing Party
Fri March 18, 2011
Michigan Wolverines crush Tennessee in 1st round NCAA game
The Michigan Wolverines crushed the Tennessee Volunteers in their opening round game in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. The game was close at halftime. But U of M cruised in the second half to a 75-45 victory.
The Wolverines will play Sunday against the winner of the matchup between 16th seeded Hampton and top seeded Duke.
U of M is the only team with Michigan ties making to the second round of the NCAA men's basketball tournament. Michigan State lost it's first round game Thursday night. Oakland University lost a close game earlier this afternoon.