Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Arts & Culture
Tue March 4, 2014
Michigan's Charlie White and Meryl Davis will appear on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Fresh off their gold-medal win in Sochi, Meryl Davis and Charlie White will ride their fame straight onto one of the most popular shows on television.
Charlie White will be paired up with professional dancer Sharna Burgess, and Meryl Davis will be paired up with dance pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
USA Today reports on the next "Dancing with the Stars" lineup.
Olympians Charlie White and Meryl Davis seem to have an obvious advantage. (
Executive producer Conrad) Green expects they will bring beautiful dance moves to the ballroom, but points out that they will not be dancing with each other, a big change for them.
Davis and White were the guests on last night's Colbert Report. Watch below to hear Charlie's laugh and to see Colbert's "twizzle."