Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed May 29, 2013
Michigan's classrooms are more diverse, but what about the teaching staff?
State of Opportunity's Jennifer Guerra takes a look at Michigan's higher education programs to see how they're preparing a mostly white teaching staff to better serve our state's increasingly diverse elementary, middle, and high school pupils.
Click here for Guerra's full story about how the Rounds Project at U-M gives teacher-to-be training that can only happen on the ground.