Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Do you live in a 'Super ZIP?' Here are Michigan's top 5 wealthiest ZIP codes
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- This is what it sounds like inside Michigan's largest wind farm
Tue April 23, 2013
'Mobile canning' comes to Michigan breweries
Michigan was recently ranked fifth on USA Today's list of craft brew states in the country.
Over the past three to four years Michigan has seen a large growth in microbrewies.
There has been recent buzz within the microbrewery scene in Michigan with news that the state's first 'Mobile Canning' line is being launched.
Microbreweries around the state will be able to get cans of their brew onto store shelves without having to invest in costly canning equipment.
Andrew McLean is the co-founder of Michigan Mobile Canning, and he joins us today to explain to us how the mobile canning line works and how the brew loving public will benefit.
Arts & Culture