Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed May 21, 2014
MSU research finds a candidate's weight can affect election chances
Does a political candidate's weight affect his or her chances of getting elected? Or even getting on the ballot in the first place?
New research by a Michigan State University professor and his wife, a Hope College professor, indicate the answer is “yes.”
Mark Roehling is a human resources professor at MSU and he joined us today.
*Listen to the interview above.