Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Fri December 10, 2010
MSU's Broad Art Museum names new art director
Rush is well known in the art world – he’s published numerous books and articles about late 20th century art. He also directed the Rose Art Museum at Brandeis University and the Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art.
Linda Stanford chaired the search committee. She says Rush "understands and respects artists and cares about the kind of messages that they want to convey through their art work and he also understands the importance of engaging different communities in different ways."
The Broad Art Museum is still under construction and won't open until spring 2012.