Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Tue February 4, 2014
New art series presents abortion and contraception as part of human history
Can art and history change the tone of the conversation in the pro-choice movement?
Artist and activist Heather Ault believes they can.
Heather is the founder of 4000 Years for Choice. She's created an art series that presents abortion and contraception as a part of human history, a history of women seeking to control their reproduction.
Her posters are currently on exhibit at the Lane Hall Gallery on the University of Michigan campus.
Heather Ault joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.