Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
Tue February 4, 2014
New art series presents abortion and contraception as part of human history
Can art and history change the tone of the conversation in the pro-choice movement?
Artist and activist Heather Ault believes they can.
Heather is the founder of 4000 Years for Choice. She's created an art series that presents abortion and contraception as a part of human history, a history of women seeking to control their reproduction.
Her posters are currently on exhibit at the Lane Hall Gallery on the University of Michigan campus.
Heather Ault joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.