Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Wed January 19, 2011
New poll shows favorable opinion of Snyder
Nine percent of likely voters say they have an unfavorable opinion of the new governor.
When asked, 41 percent of respondents said they think Michigan is not headed in the right direction, 39 percent said it is.
The results of the poll have a margin of sampling area of four percentage points.