Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
Mon June 2, 2014
The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
Recent changes in the Michigan right-to farm requirements have drawn criticisms from those worried it may curtail their ability to keep bees, chickens, or other farm animals in their backyards.
But are these changes as threatening to urban farming as detractors fear?
Writer Anna Clark has looked into the revisions in the right-to farm requirements and she believes the answer is “no.”
*Listen to the full show above.
Politics & Government
The Environment Report