Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Mon June 2, 2014
The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
Recent changes in the Michigan right-to farm requirements have drawn criticisms from those worried it may curtail their ability to keep bees, chickens, or other farm animals in their backyards.
But are these changes as threatening to urban farming as detractors fear?
Writer Anna Clark has looked into the revisions in the right-to farm requirements and she believes the answer is “no.”
*Listen to the full show above.
Politics & Government
The Environment Report