Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
Wed January 15, 2014
News from the Detroit Auto Show: The future of GM, a new Chrysler headquarters, and driverless cars
Media preview days are in full swing at the North American International Auto Show.
Over 5,000 reporters from around the world have converged on Cobo Center, including Daniel Howes, a business columnist with The Detroit News.
Howes talks with us about the big car news to come out of the auto show.
Listen to full interview above.