Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Wed January 15, 2014
News from the Detroit Auto Show: The future of GM, a new Chrysler headquarters, and driverless cars
Media preview days are in full swing at the North American International Auto Show.
Over 5,000 reporters from around the world have converged on Cobo Center, including Daniel Howes, a business columnist with The Detroit News.
Howes talks with us about the big car news to come out of the auto show.
Listen to full interview above.