Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Wed January 15, 2014
News from the Detroit Auto Show: The future of GM, a new Chrysler headquarters, and driverless cars
Media preview days are in full swing at the North American International Auto Show.
Over 5,000 reporters from around the world have converged on Cobo Center, including Daniel Howes, a business columnist with The Detroit News.
Howes talks with us about the big car news to come out of the auto show.
Listen to full interview above.