Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Living off the grid can be illegal
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Wed March 5, 2014
Not everyone is happy about the profit sharing at the Big 3 auto companies
We've all heard the familiar idiom "every cloud has a silver lining."
But when it comes to the healthy profits being earned by the Detroit automakers and the profit-sharing checks that will be going to autoworkers, my next guest points out, the converse is true: "Every silver lining has a cloud."
Detroit Free Press Business columnist Tom Walsh joined us today.