Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Fri March 18, 2011
Oakland University falls to Texas in the NCAA tournament
Oakland University's Golden Grizzlies kept it close. But, in the end, the Texas Longhorns prevailed. The 13th seeded Golden Grizzlies rallied throughout the first round tournament matchup with the 4th seeded Longhorns. However, Texas pulled away in the final minute to win 85 to 81.