Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri March 18, 2011
Oakland University falls to Texas in the NCAA tournament
Oakland University's Golden Grizzlies kept it close. But, in the end, the Texas Longhorns prevailed. The 13th seeded Golden Grizzlies rallied throughout the first round tournament matchup with the 4th seeded Longhorns. However, Texas pulled away in the final minute to win 85 to 81.