OpinionMore 'dark money' will influence politics in Michigan if Snyder doesn't veto
The Environment ReportGo lake trout! Native fish overcome seemingly ‘insurmountable’ challenges in Lake Huron
Politics & GovernmentIn his farewell speech Bing says, 'I will remain involved in Detroit's transformation'
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
Fri March 18, 2011
Oakland University falls to Texas in the NCAA tournament
Oakland University's Golden Grizzlies kept it close. But, in the end, the Texas Longhorns prevailed. The 13th seeded Golden Grizzlies rallied throughout the first round tournament matchup with the 4th seeded Longhorns. However, Texas pulled away in the final minute to win 85 to 81.