Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Lake Huron Oil Spill
Thu October 7, 2010
Oil reported on Lake Huron beach
It appears there may be another oil spill in Michigan... this time on a beach on Lake Huron. The Associated Press is reporting that investigators from the U.S. Coast Guard are searching for the cause of a spill at Cheboygan State Park.
The spill war reported Tuesday and cleanup crews were at the site yesterday.
The AP says the oil, "covered a section of beach measuring about 25 yards by 300 yards."