Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Lake Huron Oil Spill
Thu October 7, 2010
Oil reported on Lake Huron beach
It appears there may be another oil spill in Michigan... this time on a beach on Lake Huron. The Associated Press is reporting that investigators from the U.S. Coast Guard are searching for the cause of a spill at Cheboygan State Park.
The spill war reported Tuesday and cleanup crews were at the site yesterday.
The AP says the oil, "covered a section of beach measuring about 25 yards by 300 yards."