Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
Wed December 18, 2013
One group believes switching to a part-time Legislature will be good for Michigan
Should Michigan revert to the kind of legislature originally called for when Michigan voters drafted the first constitution in 1835? A part-time legislature?
Norm Kammeraad says absoluetly, yes.
He is the Chairman of The Committee to Restore Michigan’s Part-Time Legislature. They’re hoping to gather nearly 400,000 voter signatures between January and June in order to put the question on the November 2014 ballot.
Yesterday, we spoke with Michigan columnist Dennis Lennox. He is against a part-time Michigan Legislature. You can find that interview here.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government