Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Tue March 8, 2011
Paczki photos (no calories if you just look)
Our afternoon host Mike Perini sent along these Paczki photos in honor of Fat Tuesday.
He took them at Zingerman's Bakery and at Copernicus European Delicatessen in Ann Arbor.
Mike says feel free to enjoy these "zero calorie" photos!
Tomorrow, some lent recipes to counter those Fat Tuesday calories.