Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
Tue March 8, 2011
Paczki photos (no calories if you just look)
Our afternoon host Mike Perini sent along these Paczki photos in honor of Fat Tuesday.
He took them at Zingerman's Bakery and at Copernicus European Delicatessen in Ann Arbor.
Mike says feel free to enjoy these "zero calorie" photos!
Tomorrow, some lent recipes to counter those Fat Tuesday calories.