Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Signed a petition to oppose Asian carp? You actually signed a petition to allow wolf hunting
Tue March 8, 2011
Paczki photos (no calories if you just look)
Our afternoon host Mike Perini sent along these Paczki photos in honor of Fat Tuesday.
He took them at Zingerman's Bakery and at Copernicus European Delicatessen in Ann Arbor.
Mike says feel free to enjoy these "zero calorie" photos!
Tomorrow, some lent recipes to counter those Fat Tuesday calories.