Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Fri August 24, 2012
Pastor in West Michigan accused of embezzling more than $100,000
MLive reports the Pastor of a church with around 750 members confessed to turning in receipts for reimbursement that were never approved.
More from MLive:
A Kentwood pastor has allegedly confessed to embezzling more than $100,000 from his church over the last several years, according to court documents.
Etheridge Henry Moore, 58, a 26-year head pastor Heritage Baptist Church in Gaines Township, was arraigned on one count of embezzlement over $100,000 before Judge Steven Servaas in Kent County 63rd District Court on Thursday afternoon.