Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Fri August 24, 2012
Pastor in West Michigan accused of embezzling more than $100,000
MLive reports the Pastor of a church with around 750 members confessed to turning in receipts for reimbursement that were never approved.
More from MLive:
A Kentwood pastor has allegedly confessed to embezzling more than $100,000 from his church over the last several years, according to court documents.
Etheridge Henry Moore, 58, a 26-year head pastor Heritage Baptist Church in Gaines Township, was arraigned on one count of embezzlement over $100,000 before Judge Steven Servaas in Kent County 63rd District Court on Thursday afternoon.