Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take it from this "Trustafarian," these judgy maps are meant to make us laugh
- Green goo growing in Lake Erie is not what you think it is
- The new right-to-farm requirements and backyard animals
- Lawmakers vote to allow wolf hunts in UP
- Workers in Minnesota see wage gains, while workers in Michigan see steady wage losses
Fri August 24, 2012
Pastor in West Michigan accused of embezzling more than $100,000
MLive reports the Pastor of a church with around 750 members confessed to turning in receipts for reimbursement that were never approved.
More from MLive:
A Kentwood pastor has allegedly confessed to embezzling more than $100,000 from his church over the last several years, according to court documents.
Etheridge Henry Moore, 58, a 26-year head pastor Heritage Baptist Church in Gaines Township, was arraigned on one count of embezzlement over $100,000 before Judge Steven Servaas in Kent County 63rd District Court on Thursday afternoon.