Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Fri September 16, 2011
PBS's Jim Lehrer brings us back to his "bus crier" days
Jim Lehrer is best known for hosting the nightly news program PBS NewsHour.
Lehrer has been with PBS since the early 1970s and helped develop the news program with Robert MacNeil in 1975.
But the man is also known as a bus enthusiast. Who knew?
He recently showed off his "bus crier" skills from his days as a ticket agent in the 1950s to ABC News:
Good thing he's not a "news crier."