Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Fri September 16, 2011
PBS's Jim Lehrer brings us back to his "bus crier" days
Jim Lehrer is best known for hosting the nightly news program PBS NewsHour.
Lehrer has been with PBS since the early 1970s and helped develop the news program with Robert MacNeil in 1975.
But the man is also known as a bus enthusiast. Who knew?
He recently showed off his "bus crier" skills from his days as a ticket agent in the 1950s to ABC News:
Good thing he's not a "news crier."