Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
North American International Auto Show
Wed January 5, 2011
Pelosi to visit Detroit auto show
The Democratic Representative from California says she will visit the show on Monday, which is the first day of previews for the media. The show opens to the public on January 15th and runs through January 23rd at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit.
As the Associated Press reports:
Pelosi says a string manufacturing base is vital to the nation's security and competitiveness. She says Detroit's automakers are central to efforts to grow a "clean, green economy."