Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
North American International Auto Show
Wed January 5, 2011
Pelosi to visit Detroit auto show
The Democratic Representative from California says she will visit the show on Monday, which is the first day of previews for the media. The show opens to the public on January 15th and runs through January 23rd at Cobo Center in downtown Detroit.
As the Associated Press reports:
Pelosi says a string manufacturing base is vital to the nation's security and competitiveness. She says Detroit's automakers are central to efforts to grow a "clean, green economy."