Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
State of Opportunity
Tue October 9, 2012
Personal stories of babies born too small, too early or gone too soon
State of Opportunity's documentary on Michigan’s infant mortality crisis airs today at 3 p.m.
This is a heavy topic, for those looking to share or read some more personal stories there is the site “Too Small, Too Early, or Gone Too Soon.”
We invite you to share a story about a baby that was too small, born too early or about infant loss as part of our coverage of infant mortality.
The site functions as an ongoing conversation. It needs your voice and photos.
-Cameron Stewart, Michigan Radio Newsroom