Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
State of Opportunity
Tue October 9, 2012
Personal stories of babies born too small, too early or gone too soon
State of Opportunity's documentary on Michigan’s infant mortality crisis airs today at 3 p.m.
This is a heavy topic, for those looking to share or read some more personal stories there is the site “Too Small, Too Early, or Gone Too Soon.”
We invite you to share a story about a baby that was too small, born too early or about infant loss as part of our coverage of infant mortality.
The site functions as an ongoing conversation. It needs your voice and photos.
-Cameron Stewart, Michigan Radio Newsroom