Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
Thu April 3, 2014
Phil Cavanagh runs for Wayne County Executive
He's been a county commissioner. He's currently in his second term as the state representative for Redford Township – the 10th House district.
Now Phil Cavanagh wants to become the next Wayne County Executive.
Cavanagh became the third candidate to enter the race to replace Robert Ficano as county executive. He joined us today to discuss what compelled him to make this move.
Listen to the full interview above.