Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Thu June 27, 2013
Pipe organ festival hits Kalamazoo and Battle Creek
If you can’t get enough of the soaring sounds of pipe organs, you’re in for a treat.
Starting Sunday and lasting through July 3, organists from five states will be attending and playing in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek for the Great Lakes regional convention of the American guild of organists called the Great Lakes Swell Organs.
Brooks Grantier, secretary of the program committee for the group, joined us today to tell us all about the festival.
For more information, visit http://agokalamazoo.org/
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture