Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu June 27, 2013
Pipe organ festival hits Kalamazoo and Battle Creek
If you can’t get enough of the soaring sounds of pipe organs, you’re in for a treat.
Starting Sunday and lasting through July 3, organists from five states will be attending and playing in Kalamazoo and Battle Creek for the Great Lakes regional convention of the American guild of organists called the Great Lakes Swell Organs.
Brooks Grantier, secretary of the program committee for the group, joined us today to tell us all about the festival.
For more information, visit http://agokalamazoo.org/
Listen to the full interview above.
Arts & Culture