Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Watch a time-lapse video of the ice forming on the Great Lakes
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
Thu September 16, 2010
Poll: Snyder continues to lead Bernero
A new poll released yesterday shows Republican Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero in the race for Governor. The EPIC-MRA poll surveyed 600 likely voters. 53% of respondents say they support Snyder, 29% favor Bernero and 15% say they are undecided. The election is November 2nd.