Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Thu September 16, 2010
Poll: Snyder continues to lead Bernero
A new poll released yesterday shows Republican Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero in the race for Governor. The EPIC-MRA poll surveyed 600 likely voters. 53% of respondents say they support Snyder, 29% favor Bernero and 15% say they are undecided. The election is November 2nd.