Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- An MSU physicist believes he has solved the "black hole information paradox"
- What you can do to help Michigan's bats
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Join the Great Michigan Read story-writing contest
Thu September 16, 2010
Poll: Snyder continues to lead Bernero
A new poll released yesterday shows Republican Rick Snyder leading Democrat Virg Bernero in the race for Governor. The EPIC-MRA poll surveyed 600 likely voters. 53% of respondents say they support Snyder, 29% favor Bernero and 15% say they are undecided. The election is November 2nd.