Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Former Detroit broadcaster was inspiration for 'Ron Burgundy'
- Muskegon is home to America's tallest, singing Christmas tree
- Pressure builds on Michigan Football as Athletic Department's budget grows
- Why this 20 year old is getting a mastectomy, and why she's not alone
- Tribal sovereignty at issue in US Supreme Court case out of Michigan
Tue August 20, 2013
Pontiac emergency manager Lou Schimmel is out of office
After nearly five years, the city of Pontiac's financial emergency is officially resolved.
Emergency manager Lou Schimmel resigned yesterday, but the state will still have a heavy hand in the city's finances.
A "transition advisory board" appointed by Governor Snyder will have to approve all major budget decisions.
Lou Schimmel was appointed to that board. He joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.
Politics & Government