Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- The Detroit Free Press endorsement shows our system of government is broken
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Snyder and Schauer both wrong; potential revenue lost to schools is a billion dollars a year
- Here's why so few people get flu shots
Wed June 18, 2014
A pop song helps battle depression
All this week I'm doing a special series about music.
Why? Read this.
I'm asking people a pretty personal question: What’s the song that saved your life?
Disa Grove's song helped her see herself in a new way. Grove grew up near Los Angeles and moved to Michigan last fall.
Now I want to hear from you. Do you have a song that saved your life? Tell us the story! Call us and let us know at 248-962-3806. And you can also use #songsaved me on Twitter.