Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where?
- Sure, there were pirates in the Caribbean, but the Great Lakes had them too
- Some in Ann Arbor have "cultural" concerns about annexing Whitmore Lake
- Scientists are looking for "survivor trees" in Michigan, and they want your help
- Has public education funding gone up or down under Gov. Snyder's watch?
Wed June 18, 2014
A pop song helps battle depression
All this week I'm doing a special series about music.
Why? Read this.
I'm asking people a pretty personal question: What’s the song that saved your life?
Disa Grove's song helped her see herself in a new way. Grove grew up near Los Angeles and moved to Michigan last fall.
Now I want to hear from you. Do you have a song that saved your life? Tell us the story! Call us and let us know at 248-962-3806. And you can also use #songsaved me on Twitter.