Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Wed June 18, 2014
A pop song helps battle depression
All this week I'm doing a special series about music.
Why? Read this.
I'm asking people a pretty personal question: What’s the song that saved your life?
Disa Grove's song helped her see herself in a new way. Grove grew up near Los Angeles and moved to Michigan last fall.
Now I want to hear from you. Do you have a song that saved your life? Tell us the story! Call us and let us know at 248-962-3806. And you can also use #songsaved me on Twitter.