Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed June 18, 2014
A pop song helps battle depression
All this week I'm doing a special series about music.
Why? Read this.
I'm asking people a pretty personal question: What’s the song that saved your life?
Disa Grove's song helped her see herself in a new way. Grove grew up near Los Angeles and moved to Michigan last fall.
Now I want to hear from you. Do you have a song that saved your life? Tell us the story! Call us and let us know at 248-962-3806. And you can also use #songsaved me on Twitter.