Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- Biologists expect the worst for Michigan's bat population
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
Mon November 11, 2013
Predictions of an early winter in Michigan come true
Time for a little "Told ya so!" from MLive Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa. Back on Halloween, he predicted a very early dose of lake-effect snow and temps that feel more like Christmas than mid-November.
And, looking at the weather around the state for this November 11th, it does seem that he called it.
Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.