Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Those who want to outlaw publications over sexually explicit ads should study Constitution first
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Mon November 11, 2013
Predictions of an early winter in Michigan come true
Time for a little "Told ya so!" from MLive Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa. Back on Halloween, he predicted a very early dose of lake-effect snow and temps that feel more like Christmas than mid-November.
And, looking at the weather around the state for this November 11th, it does seem that he called it.
Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.