Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Mon November 11, 2013
Predictions of an early winter in Michigan come true
Time for a little "Told ya so!" from MLive Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa. Back on Halloween, he predicted a very early dose of lake-effect snow and temps that feel more like Christmas than mid-November.
And, looking at the weather around the state for this November 11th, it does seem that he called it.
Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.