Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon November 11, 2013
Predictions of an early winter in Michigan come true
Time for a little "Told ya so!" from MLive Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa. Back on Halloween, he predicted a very early dose of lake-effect snow and temps that feel more like Christmas than mid-November.
And, looking at the weather around the state for this November 11th, it does seem that he called it.
Meteorologist Mark Torregrossa joined us today.
Listen to the full interview above.