Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Awkward: UAW official praises Democratic candidate for governor while the GOP incumbent listens
- If its name is any indication, this winter storm headed for Michigan could be really fierce
- Michigan Republican party fails to address Dave Agema's bigotry and hatred
- Ypsilanti family finds happiness in living off the land
- Michigan's student homelessness problem is growing
Tue August 27, 2013
Production of the Bradley Fighting Vehicle might be stopped and that is bad news for Michigan
Whenever there's conversation and debate about Washington's bloated budgets and out of control federal spending, the Defense Department is frequently in the spotlight.
Now as the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan wind down and in the face of demands to cut back spending, the Defense Department is proposing to do just that, by cutting back on something that could hit Michigan companies very hard.
Todd Spangler covers Washington for the Detroit Free Press and he joined us today from D.C.
Listen to the full interview above.