Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Proposal 1 asks Michigan voters to weigh in on a complex tax issue
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
Thu September 8, 2011
Pure Michigan ad campaign for fall gets underway
"Get up. Get out. And go see something we'll remember for the rest of our lives."
So says the new radio ad from Pure Michigan urging people to get outside and take in the fall colors in Michigan.
The ad is part of a TV and radio campaign that runs through mid-October according to the Detroit Free Press:
The budget is $2.4 million.
Among the new radio ads promoting Michigan tourism feature Holland and St. Ignace. They'll run in-state plus in Fort Wayne, Toledo and South Bend.
Other targets for "Pure Michigan" ads this fall are the good citizens of Chicago, Indianapolis, several Ohio cities, Milwaukee and Green Bay.
Here's the television ad. Effective?