Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- "A sad day" for Michigan bats: White-nose syndrome found in 3 counties
- Power shift at Kendall College causing a stir
- This is doing more damage to Detroit than a hundred drug murders could have
- This is what it sounds like when a neighborhood church closes
- Yo Yo Ma playing with Detroit kids might make your heart melt
Thu September 8, 2011
Pure Michigan ad campaign for fall gets underway
"Get up. Get out. And go see something we'll remember for the rest of our lives."
So says the new radio ad from Pure Michigan urging people to get outside and take in the fall colors in Michigan.
The ad is part of a TV and radio campaign that runs through mid-October according to the Detroit Free Press:
The budget is $2.4 million.
Among the new radio ads promoting Michigan tourism feature Holland and St. Ignace. They'll run in-state plus in Fort Wayne, Toledo and South Bend.
Other targets for "Pure Michigan" ads this fall are the good citizens of Chicago, Indianapolis, several Ohio cities, Milwaukee and Green Bay.
Here's the television ad. Effective?