Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Here are 10 West Michigan trails to explore this fall
- Does the UAW's victory in Indiana signal the end of the two-tier wage system?
- Governor Snyder is fighting a losing game in Aramark scandal
Thu September 8, 2011
Pure Michigan ad campaign for fall gets underway
"Get up. Get out. And go see something we'll remember for the rest of our lives."
So says the new radio ad from Pure Michigan urging people to get outside and take in the fall colors in Michigan.
The ad is part of a TV and radio campaign that runs through mid-October according to the Detroit Free Press:
The budget is $2.4 million.
Among the new radio ads promoting Michigan tourism feature Holland and St. Ignace. They'll run in-state plus in Fort Wayne, Toledo and South Bend.
Other targets for "Pure Michigan" ads this fall are the good citizens of Chicago, Indianapolis, several Ohio cities, Milwaukee and Green Bay.
Here's the television ad. Effective?