Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here's how Michigan taxpayers came to own the designs for the original World Trade Center
- Students, alumni rally in support of gay teacher who says pregnancy got her fired
- Revisiting the origin of the "Michigan Left"
- What's behind Michigan Republicans' big turnaround on medical marijuana?
- Decades after a summer job up north, this man writes an insider account of Mackinac Island
Tue July 29, 2014
Raymond Mullins speaks about his run for Congress
Michigan's primary elections will be held on Aug. 5.
Congressman John Dingell is retiring, so the 12th Congressional District is an open seat. Yesterday we talked to Debbie Dingell, his wife, about her campaign.
Today we talked to her competition, Raymond G. Mullins, an Ypsilanti attorney.
*Listen to the full interview above