Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Mon June 6, 2011
Reinvention vs. Redevelopment: A panel discussion at the Mackinac Policy Conference
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham moderated a panel discussion looking into the current state of brownfield redevelopment in Michigan at the Mackinac Policy Conference last week.
They talked about Governor Snyder's plan to replace the current system of brownfield tax credits with up-front grant money for redevelopment.
You can watch the discussion below.
Environmental Panel: Reinvention vs. Redevelopment