Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- If Arizona's bill to discriminate surprises you, you won't believe what's legal in Michigan
- What all the snow and ice will mean for Great Lakes water levels
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
Mon June 6, 2011
Reinvention vs. Redevelopment: A panel discussion at the Mackinac Policy Conference
Michigan Radio's Lester Graham moderated a panel discussion looking into the current state of brownfield redevelopment in Michigan at the Mackinac Policy Conference last week.
They talked about Governor Snyder's plan to replace the current system of brownfield tax credits with up-front grant money for redevelopment.
You can watch the discussion below.
Environmental Panel: Reinvention vs. Redevelopment