Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Tue November 29, 2011
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain brings troubled campaign to Michigan tonight
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain will speak to an audience tonight at Hillsdale College.
But while Cain's speech will focus on his foreign policy positions, questions are being raised about his personal domestic relations.
The allegation follows reports that Cain has allegedly sexually harassed women in the past. Cain denies those allegations as well.
It is not known if Cain will address the latest allegation against him or the future of his presidential aspirations at tonight's event on the Hillsdale College campus.