Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- These three female candidates could be some of the most interesting leaders in Michigan
- Re-thinking creativity's role in education
Tue November 29, 2011
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain brings troubled campaign to Michigan tonight
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain will speak to an audience tonight at Hillsdale College.
But while Cain's speech will focus on his foreign policy positions, questions are being raised about his personal domestic relations.
The allegation follows reports that Cain has allegedly sexually harassed women in the past. Cain denies those allegations as well.
It is not known if Cain will address the latest allegation against him or the future of his presidential aspirations at tonight's event on the Hillsdale College campus.