Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- Don't like the water shut-offs in Detroit? Now you can pay someone's overdue water bill
- Approaching construction on the highway? Experts say the "zipper merge" can help
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
Wed January 29, 2014
Republican Rep. Bill Huizenga reacts to the State of the Union
Now we talk State of the Union. After President Obama’s State of the Union address, we got some reactions from Michigan's members of Congress. Democratic Congressman Dan Kildee weighed in on today's show, as did Republican Congressman Bill Huizenga.
*Listen to the audio above.