Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- No, Chinese investors aren't 'buying up Detroit' – but they do have an eye on the Motor City
- The average Michigan family needs $52,330 a year to 'make ends meet'
- Here are our 10 favorite photos of what your winter looks like
- Michigan's Attorney General is risking his political future over the gay marriage case
- Join Michigan Radio for Issues & Ale: Closing the digital divide in education
Wed January 29, 2014
Republican Rep. Bill Huizenga reacts to the State of the Union
Now we talk State of the Union. After President Obama’s State of the Union address, we got some reactions from Michigan's members of Congress. Democratic Congressman Dan Kildee weighed in on today's show, as did Republican Congressman Bill Huizenga.
*Listen to the audio above.