Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- This ballot proposal is critical to Michigan's economy, but most people won't bother to vote on it
- What explains Michigan's large Arab American community?
- Some think their immigrant ancestors were the last that should be allowed in the U.S.
- Michigan Republican Party's tactics remind me of Watergate, because both were unnecessary
- Michigan's campaign for governor gets weird as Republicans deploy spyglasses
Wed November 3, 2010
Rick Snyder's web page "We Win!"
As polls predicted, Rick Snyder won Michigan's gubernatorial race. The race was declared shortly after polls closed in Michigan. His campaign asked supporters to join in their celebration. On his facebook page, Snyder said:
"We did it! Thank you so much to everyone who worked so hard to get Rick elected! Tomorrow the hard work to Reinvent Michigan begins. But tonight let's celebrate!"